Thursday, April 1, 2010

Interview: Colin

Why do you like doing Junior First Lego League?
It's fun because you get together with friends for building with lego.

How did you decide what to learn about?
Everyone came up with an idea for the first meeting and then we took a vote. My idea was ceiling fans, but I am glad we got to do windmills.

What was your favourite thing you did in the JFLL program this year?
Building with the lego.

Did you learn anything about windmills that you didn't already know?
I learned that one blade windmills are most efficient and that birds don't get hurt by them very often.

What picture did you draw?
I choose to draw the ship because I like boats. I put the water depth markings on the side of the boat because we saw that on the tanker we toured this summer. I put lots of shipping containers on my boat because we talked about making sure that the ships are full when they leave so fuel doesn't get wasted.

What would you tell other kids about JFLL?
I would tell them it is fun especially if you get to go on field trips and learn about interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment