Thursday, April 1, 2010

Interview: Emily

Why do you like doing Junior First Lego League?
It's fun to do it with our friends.


How did you decide what to learn about?
We took votes at our first meeting. My idea was pop but I liked doing windmills too.

What was your favourite thing you did in the JFLL program this year?
My favourite part was talking about what we learned about windmills and how they travel.

Did you learn anything about windmills that you didn't already know?
Yes. I learned that windmills can pay back their owners in about 4 years.

What picture did you draw?
I drew the factory. I did the factory for two reasons - it was one of the things no one else chose and I was willing to draw whatever the team needed me to.

What would you tell other kids about JFLL?
You should try it too. It's really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment