Thursday, April 1, 2010

Interview: Sara

Why do you like doing Junior First Lego League?
Because it's fun when I get to do projects with my friends.

How did you decide what to learn about?
Um, we did a vote. My idea was windmills and wind turbines because a few days before our first meeting we saw a windmill being transported on the highway. I really like windmills.

What was your favourite thing you did in the JFLL program this year?
My favourite thing was getting the medal at the end of the presentation day.

Did you learn anything about windmills that you didn't already know?
I learned that the windmill that we saw was in a bad spot. That was on purpose because they wanted to find out all the things that went wrong on a wind farm then learn all the things that could go well.

What picture did you draw?
I chose to draw the train because I like trains. The name of the train the Rainbow Train.

What would you tell other kids about JFLL?
I would tell them that they should try it because it is fun and I like lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment